Keep up with all the news & information about the people we support and their successes as they Reach for Independence!
WHAT’S NEW AT HMEA
Here’s an amazing story about what it means to be a team! #Franklin High Senior Taylor Padula, who has Down Syndrome, gets the start in tonight’s Girl’s Varsity Basketball game 🏀 🏆 @boston25 pic.twitter.com/InYgxUJwuE
— Nicole Oliverio (@NicoleOliverio) February 9, 2019
Doug MacPherson, HMEA’s VP of Development & Public Relations, talks about Helping Hand Florist and the 2019 incredABLE 5k on the Rhode Show.
HMEA’s Autism and Family Support Center Grand Opening
HMEA opens a one-stop shop for Autism and Family Support Services
Kelly Charlebois, TechACCESS RI Executive Director, talks about the Assistant Technology Conference.
“HMEA honors Mr. David Felper, former 2x Board chair and 24 year Board member for HMEA at the 2018 Awards Night Ceremony.”
- Car Pooling with Ben DeCastro – Kelly Charlebois of TechACCESS RI talks assistive technology
- Exposure With Mosher #93 Innovative Workforce Solutions
- Carpooling with Ben DeCastro – Doug MacPherson, VP of Developmenr, talks about the incredABLE 5K
- The Health Foundation of Central MA – Activation Fund Grantee Recognized as Innovator of the Year
- 9/25/2017 – HMEA Awarded Innovator of the Year
- 7/14/2017 – HMEA News 2017 Summer Edition
- 1/29/2017 – HMEA Delivers Hundreds of Coats to Straight Ahead
- 1/19/2017 – HMEA Newsletter Winter 2017 edition
- 1/8/2017 – One on One: Maura Looney, project leader, Students for Higher
- 4/20/2016 – HMEA expands autism program with $57K grant
- 3/20/2016 – ‘Light it up Blue’ community gathering to mark autism awareness on April 1
- 2/24/2016 – Autism providers applaud Tufts settlement for therapy coverage
- 2/28/2016 – On-the-job autism: Initiatives address challenges for employers and workers
- 11/22/2015 – Michael Moloney, chief executive officer, HMEA, Franklin