At HMEA, we believe that each person with a disability has a desire for a rich and fulfilled life. Through comprehensive services offered throughout an individual’s lifespan, HMEA helps adults with autism and other developmental disabilities become active in their communities.
We provide the following services for adults:
- Clinical & Medical Support to help improve socially significant behaviors so people with disabilities can live at home.
- Day Habilitation programs to promote independent living, good health and a satisfying life.
- Employment Services to provide adults with autism and other developmental disabilities the opportunity to explore career opportunities, learn new skills and find employment.
- Residential Services, including Adult Family Care, Group Residential Services, and Shared Living program.
- Transitional and Community Services for Adults help individuals with disabilities become employed.