At HMEA children, families, and superior clinical services always come first!
When you join HMEA as a Board Certified Behavior Analyst, you join a team of caring, compassionate, and competent clinicians who are committed to excellence. Enjoy the support of our senior clinical team while our administrative team handles most insurance-related paperwork.
In addition to a competitive salary, paid time off, and health/dental insurance, we offer our BCBAs:
- Continuing Educational Opportunities
- Administrative Support to Handle Authorizations and Billing
- Reimbursement for Licensing and Recertification Fees
- Flexible and Autonomous Schedule
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Agency-provided Laptop, Smartphone, and Tablet
- Retirement Plan with Immediate Company Match
Become part of a well-established agency with a proven track record of offering hope, help, and a bright future to the children and families we serve!
Want to learn more?
To schedule a time to talk, please contact:
Jolene M. Perry, M.S. Ed, BCBA, LABA
Director of Children’s ABA Services
Connect with us on social media by clicking the buttons on the bottom of the page.