When you join HMEA as a Board Certified Behavior Analyst, you join a team of caring, compassionate, and competent clinicians who are committed to excellence. Enjoy the support of our senior clinical team while our administrative team handles most insurance-related paperwork.
In addition to a competitive salary, paid time off, and health/dental insurance, we offer our BCBAs:
- Continuing Educational Opportunities
- Administrative Support to Handle Authorizations and Billing
- Reimbursement for Licensing and Recertification Fees
- Flexible and Autonomous Schedule
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Agency-provided Laptop, Smartphone, and Tablet
- Retirement Plan with Immediate Company Match
Become part of a well-established agency with a proven track record of offering hope, help, and a bright future to the children and families we serve!
Want to learn more?
To schedule a time to talk, please contact:
Jolene M. Perry, M.S. Ed, BCBA, LABA
Vice President, Children’s ABA Services
View current career openings for BCBAs
Read more about what it’s like to work at HMEA
Connect with us on social media by clicking the buttons on the bottom of the page.
MEET SOME OF OUR BCBAs:
Stacee LaBak, M.S., BCBA, LABA
Nicole Heidenheim, BCBA
Patrick Saunders, BCBA, LABARead More about Patrick
Stefanie Salome, BCBA
Michelle Masson, BCBA
Carissa DeAmaral, M.Ed, BCBA