The Family Advisory Council (FAC) was established to provide HMEA management with feedback and recommendations on the services provided to individuals and families who are supported by HMEA.
HMEA’s FAC wants to be another place for you to raise issues and get your voices heard!
• Just like you, we are family members and caregivers for individuals currently receiving services from HMEA. Our members cover all the Adult Services areas at HMEA: Employment, Day Hab, Residential, and Shared Living.
• Our hope is to provide HMEA with constructive feedback to help enhance the quality of services across the organization.
• One of the best ways we can do that is to hear from you: what are your issues, your concern. We can’t fix what we don’t know about, and you may know of issues that none of us have seen or experienced.
• If you know of a program or an individual who has had a positive impact on you or your family, we’d like to know that too! We will take what is working well and recommend it be extended across the organization.
• From time-to-time, we will also include information about what we’re working on in the HMEA newsletter to keep you informed.
How to get in touch with FAC Members
Feel free to either email members directly or at FamilyAdvisoryCouncil@hmea.org
|Doris Kalter, Vice Chairperson
|Jule Gomes Noack
President & CEO
HMEA Senior VP, Adult Services