The next HMEA Family Forum will be held on Tuesday, November 28th from 6:00pm to 7:30pm via Zoom.
The Forum will be facilitated by CEO Diane Gould, COO Michelle Donohue, and Senior VP Melissa Lewis. We’ll be joined by:
- Stephanie Guitard – VP of Employment and Family Supports
- Tracey LaRowe – VP of Clinical Services
- Courtney Tanski – VP of Health Services
- David Placido – VP of Residential Services
- Jackie Vaillancourt – VP of Day Habilitation Services
Topics will include organizational updates, the merger with Advocates, the HMEA name and branding, and a Q&A.
To RSVP, please contact Susan Rappa at SRappa@hmea.org with your name and family’s connection to HMEA. We hope you can join us on Tuesday, November 28th from 6:00pm to 7:30pm!