- We are instituting remote work and lean staff teams where onsite staffing is essential.
- HMEA’s Emergency Steering Committee is monitoring COVID-19 developments daily.
- Visitation Protocols: Visitations limited to essential personnel only.
- We are NOT accepting visitors (including family members) to any HMEA sites-unless they have essential business and they will not be allowed entry until they are screened and thermo scanned.
- Our Consultants and Independent Contractors will be asked to refrain from coming to the Programs over the next few weeks – at which time we will reassess our protocol based upon information gathered from the monitoring daily developments from the Center of Disease Control CDC), the Department of Public Health (DPH) and state funders in both states of Massachusetts and Rhode Island.
- Since the end of February, our Teams have ensured there is signage for Proper Handwashing techniques in our Bathroom and Kitchenette areas and a Station at the entry of the Programs to sanitize their hands upon entry.
- Our staff have increased their cleaning/disinfecting routines of all tabletops; kitchen/bathroom areas; offices; door handles; electronic equipment (I-pads; Kindles; Gaming systems, etc).
- Sanitizing washers/dryers and the interior of our vehicles (frequently touched seats and steering wheel, etc).
- The programs have inventoried their water; paper goods (toilet paper; tissues; paper towels) and cleaning supplies and are well stocked. We have procured PPE and are awaiting additional orders.
All HMEA in-person events are being postponed or cancelled.
Coronavirus Cases at HMEA Update
As of 2/4/21: Approximately 2,521 tests across the agency. Total of 173 positive cases since March 2020.
Meet Our Iso Center Staff