Thank you for your interest in volunteering for HMEA’s incredABLE Day 2022!
Volunteers have a major impact on incredABLE Day. incredABLE Day celebrates the ABLE in all of us by bringing together the HMEA community for a day of all-ages, all-abilities fun, and it couldn’t happen without volunteers! At HMEA, our mission is to teach, support, and empower people with developmental disabilities, and their families, to live meaningful lives of their choice. We envision a world where individual differences are appreciated and celebrated and where everyone contributes. That is the spirit of incredABLE Day, delivered through inclusive and accessible activities, entertainment, resources, and more!
Volunteers are needed for a variety of shifts throughout incredABLE Day. Whether you’re an early bird or like to get a later start, prefer to fly solo or to work in a team, there’s an incredABLE Day volunteer shift for you!
Available Volunteer Shifts:
- 7:00am-10:00am | Setup | Join other incredABLE volunteers to help bring this event to life! Duties include setting up tables, chairs, tents, vendor and resource area staging, volunteer and vendor check-in, and more.
- 10:00am-2:00pm | incredABLE Day Events, Activities, & Entertainment | Volunteers will oversee function of vendor and resource areas, operate games and activities, assist entertainment, help attendees park and navigate the event, sell raffle and game tickets, and more.
- 2:00pm-4:00pm | Cleanup | Help pack up the incredABLE magic and get ready for next year!
Your Volunteer Benefits:
- Official “I’m an incredABLE Volunteer” t-shirt!
- Book of Dream Raffle tickets – 6 chances to win great prizes!
- Lunch, snacks, and unlimited game plays!
Join HMEA’s incredABLE Ambassadors group on Facebook for tips, tricks, and tools to be the best incredABLE Volunteer you can be: HMEA’s incredABLE Ambassadors | Facebook
Contact Samantha Shepherd, HMEA Volunteer Coordinator, with any questions, suggestions, or potential volunteer connections: 508.298.1121 or firstname.lastname@example.org. We’d love to hear your ideas!
CLICK HERE to read the liability waiver before registering.